Omores are a preferred home-cooked meal in Japan. It is hen fried rice wrapped in a skinny sheet of fried egg within the form of a crepe. On this recipe, I substituted rice for oatmeal. The end result was very passable. Get pleasure from!
The oatmeal I picked up on the grocery retailer was the Multi Oatmeal. Which can be utilized with each cold and hot oatmeal. Please verify what sort of oatmeal you’ve gotten, and the way in which you change it right into a rice substitute.
Extra Omores recipes:
Omores (Japanese Omelette Rice)
Time: 20 minutes
Variety of servings: 4
50g (1.8 oz) oats
50g (1.8oz) skinless hen thighs
50g (1.8oz) onion
Salt and Pepper
1. Lower the hen into cubes and chop the onions.
2. Warmth 1/2 tbsp. of cooking oil in a frying pan and cook dinner the chopped onion and hen cubes till tender.
3. Shortly rinse the oatmeal in a sieve to moisten it, drain nicely, and add. Season with 2 tbsp. Ketchup, salt and pepper.
4. Beat two eggs in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
5. In a clear skillet, warmth 1/2 tbsp. of cooking oil, unfold the egg combination and make a spherical omelet. Earlier than the egg is totally cooked, put the seasoned oatmeal within the center. Fold in either side of the egg, then form it utilizing the rim of the pan. Rigorously flip it onto a plate. * You should use a paper towel to form it nicely.
6. Put some ketchup on high to complete.
レ シ ピ （日本語）