Okonomiyaki is a savory Japanese pancake made with flour, eggs, cabbage, and quite a lot of seasonings. On this video, I might be sharing with you the best way to substitute flour with oatmeal. Wholesome but satisfying 😉
Extra okonomiyaki recipes:
Extra oatmeal recipes:
Okonomiyaki (gluten-free recipe)
Problem: very simple
Time: 20 minutes
Variety of servings: 1
100 ml of water
100 grams (3.5 ounces) shredded cabbage
15g (0.5oz) inexperienced onion, minced
50g (1.8oz) pork ribs, thinly sliced *bacon is okay
* Katsuobushi (bonito flakes)
Onori (the inexperienced laver)
Okonomiyaki sauce from the starters (about 2 servings):
2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce (or tonkatsu sauce) + 2 tbsp. ketchup + 1 tsp. sugar (or agave syrup)
1. In a big microwavable bowl, mix oats, dashi powder, and water. Microwave at 600 watts for 1.5 minutes.
2. Add the eggs, shredded cabbage, chopped inexperienced onions, and sakurabe (or any okay seasoning), and blend properly till the cabbage is wilted.
3. Warmth the cooking oil in a frying pan. Unfold the combination in a round movement, place the ham on high, cowl, and simmer the combination for five minutes. Then flip, cowl and prepare dinner the opposite facet for five minutes, till golden brown.
4. Serve it on a plate, and organize the toppings.
レ シ ピ （日本語）